Last night I made the usual Turkey Chilli Con Carne, but I wanted to have something on the side. Luckily I remembered my mum made nachos from tortilla wraps last summer, so I thought I would give it a go! These are so quick and easy to make, plus taste yummy!
This recipe makes 16 nachos! And Takes 20 minutes to prep and cook!
2 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (or just your favourite wraps)
1 Tablespoon of Garlic Oil
1 Tablespoon of Chilli Oil
Salt for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 180c
2. The tortilla wraps on top of each other, and cut using a pizza slicer or knife. Cut the tortilla wraps the same way you would cut a pizza.
3. Next line your baking tray with foil. Now in a small bowl mix together the garlic and chilli oil.
4. Using a pastry brush dip it into the oil and light brush both sides of the tortilla triangle. After each side has been coated with the oil, place on the baking tray and sprinkle a little salt on them.
5. Now place them in the oven on the top shelf for 6 – 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and turn the triangles over and sprinkle a little more salt. Pop them back in the oven so the other side gets a more golden colour.
6. Once removed from the oven, place in a bowl and serve with your favourite dips!